Have you been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault?
Dents and Scuffs provide a simple and professional insurance claim management service for customers who have been in accident through no fault of their own. This service enables you to choose your own local repairer and you could be entitled to substantial injury compensation, without having to pay the excess on your car insurance.
Our Accident Assist service includes the following benefits:
- Convenient and local repairs
- Faster approval of repair work
- No comparison estimates required
- Fast pay-out
- Instant replacement vehicle similar to your own
- Same day delivery where possible
- No insurance excess to pay
- Save your no-claims bonus
- Recover all losses and expenses incurred
- Claim maximum injury compensation – 100% no win, no fee!
- Includes cars, vans, motorbikes, licensed taxis and other commercial vehicles
So, before you contact your insurer, give Dents and Scuffs a call to find out how we can help you today!
Dents and Scuffs undertake a full range of car body repairs, from a scuff to extensive accident damage.
Car Paint Damage Repair
Paintless Dent Removal
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment
Machine Polishing Services
Stone Chip Repair
"I am writing to compliment you on your skill and workmanship and to say how pleased I am with your repair – the removal of quite serious rippled dents in the rear passenger door of my car. I am reckoned to be something of a perfectionist, and I can only wonder how you managed to remove the dents without damage to the paintwork and consequently make the repair to the door impossible to see. Once again I compliment you on your skill and thank you for a first class job."
"I recently purchased a 7-year old BMW 523i black estate. For a car of that age it came with the usual knocks, scuffs and some minor rust. I can honestly say that your service converted it from what it was to a near brand new vehicle. I am so pleased with its looks and I will without doubt recommend your services to my family, friends and acquaintances."